Name: Qiuyu ZHANG
Title： Professor, Cheung Kong Scholar, Deputy Dean of
School of Science
Polymer Chemistry and Physics
1.Synthesis principle and application of porous particle, membrane and bulk materials with different pore size and pore size distribution.
2. Control and performance of micro-nano composite materials.
3. Polymerization method and principle
4. Organic-inorganic hybrid functional materials
5. Design and synthesis of new energy materials.
BSc, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, 1987
MSc, Institute of Chemistry Chinese Academy of Science, 1990
PhD, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 1999
1. Visiting Scholar, Loughborough University, 2002-2003.
2. Royal Society China Fellowships Program, Loughborough University, IPTM, 2003-2004
3 Professor, Deputy Dean, School of Science of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2004-
1.Synthesis and gas permeation properties of hyper branched polyimide’s membranes from novel (A2+ B2B′+B2)-type method. Journal of Membrane Science, 2014, 450: 138-146. (IF: 4.093)
2. Effect of carboxyl density at the core-shell interface of surface-imprinted magnetic trilayer microspheres on recognition properties of proteins, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2014 196: 265–271. (IF: 3.535)
3. Preparation and characterization of bovine serum albumin surface-imprinted thermo sensitive magnetic polymer microsphere and its application for protein recognition. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 2013, 51: 261-267 (IF: 5.437)
4. Space Survivable Polyimide with Excellent Optical Transparency and Self-Healing Properties Derived from Hyper branched Polysiloxane, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2013, 5: 10207–10220 (IF: 5.008)
5. Synthesis of Raspberry-Like Poly (styrene–glycidyl methacrylate) Particles via a One-Step Soap-Free Emulsion Polymerization Process Accompanied by Phase Separation. Langmuir. 2013, 29: 11730-11741. (IF: 4.187)
6. Preparation and characterization of novel immobilized Fe3O4@SiO2@mSiO2–Pd (0) catalyst with large pore-size mesoporous for Suzuki coupling reaction. Applied Catalysis A: General. 2013, 459: 65-72. (IF: 3.41)
7. Synthesis of poly (methyl methacrylate)-b-polystyrene with high molecular weight by DPE seeded emulsion polymerization and its application in proton exchange membrane. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2013, 406: 154-164. (IF: 3.17)
8. Preparation of thermo responsive Fe3O4/P (acrylic acid–methyl methacrylate–N-isopropylacrylamide) magnetic composite microspheres with controlled shell thickness and its releasing property for phenolphthalein. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2013, 398: 51-58. (IF: 3.17)
9. One-Pot Synthesis of Highly Magnetically Sensitive Nanochains Coated with a Fluorescent Shell by Magnetic-Field-Induced Precipitation Polymerization. Science of Advanced Materials. 2013, 5: 623-629. (IF: 2.509)
10. Synthesis of BSA/Fe3O4 magnetic composite microspheres for adsorption of antibiotics. Materials Science and Engineering: C. 2013, 33: 4401-4408. (IF: 2.404)
11. Preparation and characterization of structure-tailored magnetic fluorescent Fe3O4/P (GMA–EGDMA–NVCz) core–shell microspheres. Journal of Materials Science. 2013, 48: 5302-5308. (IF: 2.163)
12. Encapsulation and dispersion of carbon black by an in situ controlling radical polymerization of AA/BA/St with DPE as a control agent. Colloid and Polymer Science. 2013, 291: 2399-2408. (IF: 2.161)
13. Three new conjugated polymers based on benzo [2, 1-b: 3, 4-b’] dithiophene: synthesis, characterization, photoinduced. Polymer Chemistry. 2012, 3: 2244-2253. (IF: 5.231)
14. Fabrication of one-dimensional Fe3O4/P (GMA-DVB) nanochains by magnetic-field-induced precipitation polymerization. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2012, 374: 339-344. (IF: 3.172)
15. Synthesis of block copolymer poly (n-butyl acrylate)-b-polystyrene by DPE seeded emulsion polymerization with monodisperse latex particles and morphology of self-assembly film surface. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2012, 374: 54-60. (IF: 3.172)
16. Preparation of high-magnetization Fe3O4-NH2-Pd (0) catalyst for Heck reaction. Catalysis Communications. (IF: 2.915)
17. A new conjugated polymer with donor-accepter architectures based on alternating 1, 4-divinyl-2, 5-dioctyloxybenzene and 5, 8-(2, 3-dipyridyl)-quinoxaline: synthesis, characterization, and photo induced charge transfer. Express Polymer Letters. 2012, 6: 454-464. (IF: 2.294)
18. Fabrication of 1D Fe3O4/P (NIPAM-MBA) thermo sensitive nanochains by magnetic-field-induced precipitation polymerization. Colloid and Polymer Science. 2012, 290: 1207-1213. (IF: 2.161)
1. Being awarded the honor of “Cheung kong Scholar”, 2009.
2. “Preparation of series functional microspheres and their surface performance control and application technology”. The second award of Science and Technology of Shaanxi Province, China, 2008.
3. “Research on interface property and composite mechanism of novel polymer composite”. The first award of Science and Technology of Shaanxi Province, China, 2007.
4. “The award for New Century Excellent Talents”, The Ministry of Education, China, 2006
5 “The award of Science and Technology for Youth of Shaanxi Province”, 2003.
6 “The Huo Yingdong Teaching Award for young teachers”, The Ministry of Education, China, 2002
1. Editorial committee member of the journal of “Chemical Engineering”
2. Editorial committee member of the journal of “Adhesion in China”
3. Editorial committee member of “Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University”
4. Committee member of “ Youth Work Committee of Chinese Society for Corrosion”