The Key Laboratory of Condensed Matter Structures and Properties of Shaanxi Province was founded in 2005. The main research interest is focused on the following fields: (1) Perovskite Structure Transition Metal Oxide Film, (2) Preparation of Supperlattice and Heterojunction, (3) Spin dependent transportation and optical properties. (4) Smart Soft Materials and Relative devices, (5) E-ink Materials and Luminescent Nanomaterials, (6) Left-handed Metamaterials. The research projects are sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, 863 National High Technology Programs, 985 National projects, etc. In the past 10 years, more than 400 research papers were published in top journals, among which more than 200 papers are cited by SCI and EI.
Main Staff of the Key Laboratory
Professor CHEN Changle, Director of Laboratory
Professor ZHAO Xiaopeng
Professor WANG Liuding
Professor ZHANG Rong
Professor GENG XingguoProfessor WANG Nan
Professor CAO ChongdeAssociate Professor JIN Kexin
Associate Professor YIN Jianbo
 Perovskite Structure transition metal oxide film
 Preparation and properties of supperlattice and heterojunction
 Crystalgrowth with flow
 Smart soft materials and relative devices
 E-ink materials and luminescent nanomaterials
 Left-handed metamaterials.
Selected Publications (Total 100 papers)
1. K. X. Jin, S. G. Zhao, C. L. Chen, J. Y. Wang, and B. C. Luo, Positive colossal magnetoresistance effect in ZnO/La0.7Sr0.3MnO3 heterostructure. Applied Physics Letters 92 112512 (2008).
2. K. X. Jin, S. G. Zhao, X. Y. Tan and C. L. Chen, Voltage-modulated negative and positive magnetoresistance in La0.7Sr0.3MnO3/Si heterostructure. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 41 135003 (2008).
3. K X Jin, S G Zhao, X Y Tan and C L Chen, Photoinduced effect on carrier transport properties in La0.7Sr0.3MnO3/Si heterostructure. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 41 045105 (2008).
4. S. G. Zhao, K. X. Jin, and C. L. Chen, Photoinduced effect in charge-ordering La0.5Ca0.5MnO3 film. Journal of Applied Physics 101 083701 (2007).
5. K. X. Jin, C. L. Chen, S. L. Wang, Y. L. Wang, Y. C. Wang, Z. M. Song and R. Ren, hotoresponsive character of double-doped La2/3(Ca1/3Sr2/3)1/3MnO3 film. Journal of Applied Physics 96 1537-1539 (2004).
6. Cao XS, Chen CL，Sound velocity in La0.5Ca0.5MnO3，PHYSICS LETTERS A 372 (32): 5356-5360 2008.
7. M.M.Duan, C.L.Chen, Z.Y Li, et al. Effect of gravity convection on interface morphology during solidification. Science in China, Series G. 2007(4) 50:531-538.
8. Meng Xiaohua Chen Changle Hong Zhenyu Wang Jianyuan。Effect of rotating magnetic field on the solidification microstructures of Pb-Sn alloys。SCIENCE IN CHINA SERIES E-TECHNOLOGICAL SCIENCES。2006，49（3）274-282.
9. WANG JianYuan, CHEN ChangLe, WANG KangNing & JIN KeXin The effect of the shear flow on directional solidification of SCN-3wt% Salol alloy，Science in China Series G: Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy 2009，52：742-746.
10. Hui Liu, Xiaopeng Zhao,Yang Yang, Qingwu Li, Jun Lv. Fabrication of Infrared Left-Handed Metamaterials via Double Template-Assisted Electrochemical Deposition, Advanced Materials, 2008, 20,2050~2054.
11. Xin Zhou, Xiaopeng Zhao, Yahong Liu. Disorder effects of left-handed metamaterials with unitary dendritic structure cell, Optics Express, 26 May 2008, Vol.16, No.11,7674~7679.
12. Weiren Zhu, Xiaopeng Zhao, Jiquan Guo. Multibands of negative refractive indexes in the left-handed metamaterials with multiple dendritic structures, Applied Physics Letters 92,241116-1~241116-3(2008).
13. Liu H, Zhao XP, Metamaterials with dendriticlike structure at infrared frequencies，Applied Physics Letters 2007, 90: 191904-191906.
14. Zhu WR, Zhao XP, Ji N，Double bands of negative refractive index in the left-handed metamaterials with asymmetric defects, Applied Physics Letters 2007, 90: 011911-011913.
15. Zhou X, Zhao XP，Resonant condition of unitary dendritic structure with overlapping negative permittivity and permeability, Applied Physics Letters 2007, 91: 181908-181910.
16. Zhou X, Fu QH, Zhao J, Yang Y, Zhao XP，Negative permeability and subwavelength focusing of quasi-periodic dendritic cell metamaterials, Optics Express 2006, 14(16): 7188-7197.
17. Baoxiang Wang and Xiaopeng Zhao, A bionic nano-papilla particle and its super-oleophilic ability, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2005, 15(11): 1815-18212.
18. Baoxiang Wang, Xiaopeng Zhao，Core/Shell Nanocomposite Based on the Local Polarization and Its，Electrorheological Behavior Langmuir, 2005, 21(14): 6553-6559.
19. Jian-ping Wang, Xiao-peng Zhao, Hui-lin Guo, and Qing Zheng，Preparation of Microcapsules Containing Two-Phase Core Materials, Langmuir, 2004; 20:10845-10850.
20. Q. Zhao, X. P. Zhao*, C. Z. Qu and L. Q. Xiang，Diffraction pattern and optical activity of complex fluids under external electric field, Appl. Phys Lett., 2004; 84 (11):1985-87.
21. Jianbo Yin, Xiaopeng Zhao, Xiang Xia, Liqin Xiang, Yinpo Qiao. Electrorheological fluids based on nano-fibrous polyaniline, Polymer 49(2008) 4413~4419.
22. Yin JB, Xiang LQ, Zhao XP，Monodisperse spherical mesoporous Eu-doped TiO2 phosphor particles and the luminescence properties，Applied Physics Letters 2007, 90 (11): 113112-113114.
23. Yin JB, Zhao XP，Enhanced electrorheological activity of mesoporous Cr-doped TiO2 from activated pore wall and high surface area, Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2006, 110: 12916-12925.
24. Yin JB, Zhao XP, Titanate nano-whisker electrorheological fluid with high suspended stability and ER activity, Nanotechnology 2006, 17: 192-196.
25. Jian B. Yin and Xiao P. Zhao, Preparation and Enhanced Electrorheological Activity of TiO2 Doped with Chromium Ion, Chem. Mater., 2004; 16 (2):321-328.
Changle Chen and Kexin Jin, research Fellows, MAXPLANK Institution, Germany, 2006.2~2006.5