- One Second Prize of Chinese National Natural Science Award
- One Second Prize of Chinese National Invention Award
- Two First Prizes of Chinese Aeronautical Science and Technology Award
- Five First Prizes of Shaanxi Provincial Science and Technology Award
- W. J. Xie, C. D. Cao, Y. J. Lü, B. Wei, “Levitation of iridium and liquid mercury by ultrasound”, Physical Review Letters, 89(10), 104304 (2002)
- W. J. Xie, B. Wei, “Parametric study of single-axis acoustic levitation”，Applied Physics Letters，79, 881-883 (2001)
- W. J. Xie, C. D. Cao, Y. J. Lü, Z. Y. Hong, B. Wei，“Acoustic method for levitation of small living animals”，Applied Physics Letters，89，214102 (2006)
- W. J. Xie, B.Wei，“Sound field inside acoustically levitated spherical drop”, Applied Physics Letters，90，204104 (2007)
- W. J. Xie, B. Wei, “Dependence of acoustic levitation capabilities on geometric parameters”, Physical Review E, 66(2), 026605 (2002)
- W. J. Xie, C. D. Cao, Y. J. Lü, B. Wei, “Eutectic growth under acoustic levitation conditions”, Physical Review E, 66(6), 061601 (2002)
- W. J. Xie and B. Wei, “Dynamics of acoustically levitated disk samples”, Physical Review E, 70(4), 046611 (2004)
- Y. J. Lü, W. J. Xie, and B. Wei, “Observation of ice nucleation in acoustically levitated water drops”, Applied Physics Letters, 87, 184107-1~3 (2005)
- H. P. Wang, and B. Wei, “Theoretical Prediction and Experimental Evidence for Thermodynamic Property of Metastable Liquid Ternary alloys”, Applied Physics Letters, 2008; 93: (17) 171904
- H. P. Wang, W. J. Yao, and B. Wei, “Remarkable Solute Trapping Within Rapidly Growing Dendrites”, Applied Physics Letters, 2006; 89: (20) 201905
- H. P. Wang, C. D. Cao and B. Wei, “Thermophysical Properties of a Highly Superheated and Undercooled Ni-Si Alloy Melt”, Applied Physics Letters, 2004; 84: (20) 4062-4064
- H. P. Wang, W. J. Yao, C. D. Cao and B. Wei, “Surface Tension of Superheated and Undercooled Liquid Co–Si Alloy”, Applied Physics Letters, 2004; 85: (16)3414-3416.
- H. P. Wang, B. C. Luo, and B. Wei, “Molecular Dynamics Calculation of Thermophysical Properties for a Highly Reactive Liquid”, Physical Review E, 2008; 78: (4) 041204.
- H. P. Wang, B. C. Luo, T. Qin, J. Chang, and B. Wei, “Surface Tension of Liquid Ternary Fe-Cu-Mo Alloys Measured by Electromagnetic Levitation Drop oscillating method”, Journal of Chemical Physics, 2008, 129: (12) 124706-1.
- K. X. Jin, S. G. Zhao, C. L. Chen, J. Y. Wang, and B. C. Luo, Positive colossal magnetoresistance effect in ZnO/La0.7Sr0.3MnO3 heterostructure. Applied Physics Letters 92 112512 (2008).
- K X Jin, S G Zhao, X Y Tan and C L Chen, Photoinduced effect on carrier transport properties in La0.7Sr0.3MnO3/Si heterostructure. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 41 045105 (2008).
- Cao XS, Chen CL，Sound velocity in La0.5Ca0.5MnO3，PHYSICS LETTERS A 372 (32): 5356-5360 2008
- Hui Liu, Xiaopeng Zhao,Yang Yang, Qingwu Li, Jun Lv. Fabrication of Infrared Left-Handed Metamaterials via Double Template-Assisted Electrochemical Deposition, Advanced Materials, 2008,20,2050~2054
- Xin Zhou, Xiaopeng Zhao, Yahong Liu. Disorder effects of left-handed metamaterials with unitary dendritic structure cell, Optics Express, 26 May 2008, Vol.16, No.11,7674~7679
- Weiren Zhu, Xiaopeng Zhao, Jiquan Guo. Multibands of negative refractive indexes in the left-handed metamaterials with multiple dendritic structures, Applied Physics Letters 92,241116-1~241116-3(2008)
- Liu H, Zhao XP, Metamaterials with dendriticlike structure at infrared frequencies，Applied Physics Letters 2007, 90: 191904-191906
- Zhu WR, Zhao XP, Ji N，Double bands of negative refractive index in the left-handed metamaterials with asymmetric defects, Applied Physics Letters 2007, 90: 011911-011913
- Zhou X, Zhao XP，Resonant condition of unitary dendritic structure with overlapping negative permittivity and permeability, Applied Physics Letters 2007, 91: 181908-181910
- Zhou X, Fu QH, Zhao J, Yang Y, Zhao XP，Negative permeability and subwavelength focusing of quasi-periodic dendritic cell metamaterials, Optics Express 2006, 14(16): 7188-7197
- Baoxiang Wang and Xiaopeng Zhao, A bionic nano-papilla particle and its super-oleophilic ability, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2005, 15(11): 1815-18212.
- Baoxiang Wang, Xiaopeng Zhao，Core/Shell Nanocomposite Based on the Local Polarization and Its，Electrorheological Behavior Langmuir, 2005, 21(14): 6553-6559.
- Jian-ping Wang, Xiao-peng Zhao, Hui-lin Guo, and Qing Zheng，Preparation of Microcapsules Containing Two-Phase Core Materials, Langmuir, 2004; 20:10845-10850
- Q. Zhao, X. P. Zhao*, C. Z. Qu and L. Q. Xiang，Diffraction pattern and optical activity of complex fluids under external electric field, Appl. Phys Lett., 2004; 84(11):1985-87
- Jianbo Yin, Xiaopeng Zhao, Xiang Xia, Liqin Xiang, Yinpo Qiao. Electrorheological fluids based on nano-fibrous polyaniline, Polymer 49(2008) 4413~4419
- Yin JB, Xiang LQ, Zhao XP，Monodisperse spherical mesoporous Eu-doped TiO2 phosphor particles and the luminescence properties，Applied Physics Letters 2007, 90(11): 113112-113114
- Yin JB, Zhao XP，Enhanced electrorheological activity of mesoporous Cr-doped TiO2 from activated pore wall and high surface area, Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2006, 110: 12916-12925
- Yin JB, Zhao XP, Titanate nano-whisker electrorheological fluid with high suspended stability and ER activity, Nanotechnology 2006, 17: 192-196
- Jian B. Yin and Xiao P. Zhao, Preparation and Enhanced Electrorheological Activity of TiO2 Doped with Chromium Ion, Chem. Mater., 2004; 16(2):321-328
- Peng Zhang, Jianlin Zhao, Fajun Xiao, Cibo Lou, Jingjun Xu, and Zhigang Chen, "Elliptical discrete solitons supported by enhanced photorefractive anisotropy," Opt. Express 16, 3865-3870 (2008).
- Peng Zhang, Sheng Liu, Jianlin Zhao, Cibo Lou, Jingjun Xu, and Zhigang Chen, "Optically induced transition between discrete and gap solitons in a nonconventionally biased photorefractive crystal," Opt. Lett. 33, 878-880 (2008).
- Peng Zhang, Cibo Lou, Sheng Liu, Fajun Xiao, Jianlin Zhao, Jingjun Xu, and Zhigang Chen, "Band-Gap Engineering and Light Manipulation with Egg-Crate Photonic Lattices," Optics & Photonics News 19, 25-25 (2008).
- Peng Zhang, Jianlin Zhao, Cibo Lou, Xiaoyu Tan, Yuhan Gao, Qian Liu, Dexing Yang, Jingjun Xu, and Zhigang Chen, "Elliptical solitons in nonconventionally biased photorefractive crystals," Opt. Express 15, 536-544 (2007).
- Jianlin Zhao, Jifeng Li, Hongli Xiang, Jianglei Di, Polarization dependent loss of photorefractive volume grating and suppression, Appl. Opt., 44, 3013. (2005).
- Tian W, Fan XD, Kong J, Liu T, Liu YY, Cyclodextrin-based hyperbranched polymers: molecule design, synthesis and characterization, Macromolecules, 2009, 42, 640-651
- Kong J, Xu Y, Yung KL, Xie YC, He L, Enhanced nanoflow behaviors of poly(ε-caprolactone) melts through nanometer-scale channels in vibration fields, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2009, 113, 624-629
- Yung KL, Kong J, Xu Y, Studies on flow behaviors of polymer melts in nanochannels by wetting actions, Polymer, 2007, 48: 7645-7652
- Tian W, Fan XD, Liu YY, et al. beta-cyclodextrin polymer brushes based on hyperbranched polycarbosilane: Synthesis and characterization. J. Polym. Sci., Pol. Chem., 2008, 46, 5036-5052
- Wang SJ, Fan XD, Kong J, Wang X, Liu YY, Zhang GB. A new controllable approach to synthesize hyperbranched poly(siloxysilanes). J. Polym. Sci., Pol. Chem., 2008, 46, 2708-2720
- Kong J, Fan XD, Si QF, Zhang GB, Wang SJ, Wang X Hyperbranched polycarbosiloxane with dendritic boron cores: Synthesis, characterization, and structure regulation. J. Polym. Sci., Pol. Chem., 2006, 44, 3930-3941
- Si QF, Fan XD, Liu YY, Kong J, Wang SJ, Qiao WQ. Synthesis and characterization of hyperbranched-poly(siloxysilane)-based polymeric photoinitiators. J. Polym. Sci., Pol. Chem ., 2006, 44, 3261-3270
- Kong J, Fan XD, Zhang GB, Xie X, Si QF, Wang SJ Synthesis and UV-curing behaviors of novel rapid UV-curable polyorganosilazanes. Polymer, 2006, 47, 1519-1525
- Kong J, Fan XD, Qiao WQ, et al. Study of a skin-core type of crystallinity distribution within polyethylene specimen crystallized under high pressure. Polymer, 46, 7644-7651
- Hu H, Fan XD, Cao ZL. Thermo- and pH-sensitive dendrimer derivatives with a shell of poly (N,N-dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate) and study of their controlled drug release behavior. Polymer, 2005, 46, 9514-9522
- Qiao WQ, Fan XD, Kong J, et al. Synthesis and characterization of side-chain liquid-crystal line polymers and study of their role in the crystallization of high-density polyethylene. J. Polym. Sci., Pol. Chem. 2005, 43, 3067-3078
- Liu YY, Fan XD. Synthesis, properties and controlled release behaviors of hydrogel networks using cyclodextrin as pendant groups. Biomaterials, 2005, 26, 6367-6374
- Liu YY, Fan XD, Zhao YB. Synthesis and characterization of a poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) with beta-cyclodextrin as pendant groups. J. Polym. Sci., Pol. Chem. 2005, 43, 3516-3524
- Si QF, Wang X, Fan XD, Wang SJ. Synthesis and characterization of ultraviolet-curable hyperbranched poly(siloxysilane)s. J. Polym. Sci., Pol. Chem. 2005, 43, 1883-1894
- Xiao YZ, Xu W, Li XC, et al.Adaptive complete synchronization of chaotic dynamical network with unknown and mismatched parameters. CHAOS:17(3) 033118,2007
- Xu,Wei, He Qun, Rong Haiwu, Fang Tong, Global analysis of stochastic bifurcation in duffing system, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 13(10): 3115-3123, 2003
- Xu Wei, He Qun, Fang Tong and Rong Haiwu, Stochastic bifurcation in duffing system subject to harmonic excitation and in presence of random noise, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, November, 39(9): 1473-1479, 2004
- Shengning Qiao and Shenggui Zhang, Degree sum conditions for oriented forests in digraphs, Discrete Mathematics, Vol. 309 (2009) 4642_4645
- Bing Chen, Shenggui Zhang and Shengning Qiao, Hamilton cycles in claw-heavy graphs, Discrete Mathematics, Vol. 309 (2009) 2015-2019
- T.C. Edwin Cheng, Yonglin Guo ...